Corporate Security & Privacy Director
Ft. Myers, FLDescription:
The Information Security & Privacy Director oversees all ongoing activities related to the development, implementation, maintenance of and adherence to the organization's policies and procedures covering the security and privacy of; and access to, Client and corporate information in compliance with federal and state laws and the organization's information security and privacy practices. The Information Security & Privacy Director serves as the Chief Security Officer role for the organization as required contractually.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provides development guidance and assists in the identification, implementation, and maintenance of organization information security and privacy policies, standards, procedures and guidelines in coordination with senior management and the Security and Privacy Committee. Serves in a leadership role for the Security and Privacy Committee’s activities.
- Performs initial and periodic information security and privacy risk assessments and conducts related ongoing compliance monitoring activities. Participates in the development, implementation, and ongoing compliance monitoring of contractual and legal requirements, to ensure all privacy concerns, requirements, and responsibilities are addressed.
- Works with senior management, business units, and other corporate departments to ensure the organization has and maintains appropriate privacy and confidentiality consent, authorization forms, and information notices and materials reflecting current organization and legal practices and requirements.
Please see complete job description online.Qualifications:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Additional qualifications include:
- Must be an articulate and persuasive leader who is able to communicate security-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff.
- Should have experience with business continuity planning, auditing, and risk management, as well as contract and vendor negotiation.
- Must have a solid understanding of information technology and information security.
- Strong project management skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills and high attention to detail.
- Excellent communication, presentation, analytical, and auditing skills.
- Security related experience with Intranets, Extranets, network protocols, UNIX, and Windows systems.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer related field required. Minimum of 8 years experience in computer security related fields.
- CISM (Certified Information Security Manager) and CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional Certification) preferred
- 5+ years of recent experience with security architecture, security engineering, network engineering, or systems administration.
TECHNOLOGY SKILL BASE
In addition to specific security-related technologies, this position requires a working knowledge of computer technology that includes Microsoft Office Suite. Individuals in this position must possess the ability to learn and understand new software and other technology applications as introduced by Client and Alta Resources.
Please see complete job description online.How to Apply: