Director of Asset Protection & Safety
The Asset Protection & Safety Director is responsible for the protection of assets and the reduction of loss in the retail and dining divisions. This shared services position oversees the hiring, training and development of a team of Market Managers and the creation, development and implementation of Asset Protection and Safety programs. The individual will build partnerships with the Regional Vice Presidents, Regional Directors of Operations and Management in a collaborative environment.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Provide support to the field through store and restaurant visits, audits and communication based on department and Company initiatives.
- Provide leadership and direction to store, restaurants and bars and asset protection/safety staff in all areas of Asset Protection and Safety.
- Initiate appropriate strategies to successfully close internal investigations in a timely manner utilizing all Company resources (Exception Reporting, CCTV and Ethics Hotline).
- Increase shrink and safety awareness in retail and dining divisions.
- Ensure effective utilization of physical security standards and procedures to reduce and prevent inventory shortage for retail and restaurants.
- Work in cooperation with division platform leadership to reduce shrink and waste.
- Assist in the development and direction of Asset Protection procedures and standards in conjunction with other departments of the Company.
Please see complete job description online.Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree required or 10 years’ experience in lieu of bachelor’s degree
How to Apply:
- Minimum seven (7) years progressive loss prevention and safety experience with direct supervisory experience leading an asset protection team
- Candidates with a comprehensive understanding of the core elements driving theft in a full service dining environment strongly desired
- Wicklander-Zulawski interview training required
- Ability to work flexible shifts in a 7/365-day team-oriented environment
- Ability to communicate (orally and written) effectively using the English language
- Presentation skills required
- Travel throughout North America will be required monthly.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 40 lbs., perform essential job functions such as standing, bending, reaching, climbing a ladder, and walking long distances
- Able to prioritize numerous tasks and adapt to unexpected situations simultaneously
- Proficient computer use and Microsoft Office
- Ability to pass the Federal Criminal History Records Check, the Paradies Lagardére background check and the applicable Department of Transportation requirements