Corporate Security Sr. Investigator
As a Senior Investigation Specialist, you will be chartered with conducting a wide variety of internal and external investigations involving fraud, theft, conflicts of interest, and bribery. As a Senior Investigation Specialist, you will be responsible for a comprehensive work product that will require you to work individually, jointly with another investigator, as a member of the audit team, and/or with a member of the Ethics and Compliance team, and to effectively communicate findings to senior executives. You may also be required to coordinate the investigative efforts with external investigators, including contracted investigative resources, a customer’s investigative team or law enforcement. The investigative work product might result in employee actions that include reprimands, suspensions, and terminations, as well as result in civil or criminal actions against those responsible for the identified issues. Ancillary to the investigative workload the investigator associate would also be required to provide conclusions and recommendations in areas where systemic breakdowns were discovered during the course of an investigation.Qualifications:
One of the main requirements of this position is to augment strategies for protection of certain Sr. Leaders within NCR. These assignments will include providing transportation for individuals to company events that will include: Offsite Dinners, Board of Director functions, Senior Leadership meetings etc. These engagements could be local or require travel to other cities.
Please see complete job description online.
- Highly motivated and able to conduct investigations and policy compliance activity with minimal supervision.
- Fluency in English is required. Secondary language skills a plus
- A minimum of 10 years investigative experience.
- Demonstrated note-keeping and report writing ability.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct investigations to meet both criminal and civil evidentiary standards.
- Experience liaising with both corporate and law enforcement investigators.
- Experience performing risk assessments.
- Completion of EVOC training by a recognized training organization or similar federal agency driving courses
- Ability to learn basic technical aspects of NCR products.
- Comfortable working in an electronic case management and reporting environment.
- Flexible work schedule and ability to travel, internationally if necessary.
- Ability to work in a co-operative team environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate findings to senior executives.
How to Apply:
- Language skills other than English (particularly Spanish) will set a candidate apart.
- Bachelors and an advanced degree(s) will set a candidate apart.
- CFE, CPP, PCI and other security-related certificates.
- Experience conducting investigations in a corporate environment.