Location Free Region United StatesDescription:
The Security Director plans, develops and performs the corporation's protective operations mission under the direction of the Security Vice President, North America. They will also develop and execute protective operations programs for the Chairman and CEO, members of the Board of Directors and other PEP senior executives.
They are responsible for protective operations where deliverables include:
- personal protection,
- residence and event security,
- ground and air transportation,
and special projects.
The Security Director will manage on and off-site planning, coordination and execution of protection for visiting dignitaries to include the Board of Directors, CEO's of other organizations, political leaders and others. They will also direct the security planning of major corporate events.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain liaison and coordination with a wide range of local, state and federal law enforcement agencies.
- Determine the requirement for installation and operational instruction of security equipment required at residences and offices of PEP senior executives.
- Maintain personal profiles and conducts risk assessments for personnel covered by the protective operations program.
- Identify groups, individuals and emerging technologies that may pose a threat to executives.
- Keep management informed of significant areas of concern.
- Conducts security related investigations and training globally as necessary and required.
How to Apply:
- Experience and training in a government intelligence, law enforcement or protective service agency is required, e.g. Secret Service, FBI, State Department, etc.
- Experience in conducting security advances in North American and International locations.
- Sharp and flexible, proven track record of creativity and problem solving
- Excels in high intensity, fast paced environments
- Ability to proactively engage with the Global Security Team as well as with senior executives