Chief Security Officer (VP Technology)
We are in search of a hardworking Chief Information Security Officer to shape the future of our company and products.
This position has overall responsibility for Cyber Security & Risk for the world’s only true Travel Commerce Platform – Travelport. Travelport is focused on providing distribution, technology, payment and other solutions for the $8 trillion global travel and tourism industry. Our platform enables travel providers, travel agencies, corporations and developers to search, share, buy and sell travel. This increases profitability and drives commercial success for every customer in our B2B travel network.
Purpose & Key Responsibilities:
- Provide direction support and oversight with respect to management of security and technology risks of core technology systems and the design of key controls.
- Develop a model to assess and quantify cyber security risk in a range of business situations.
- Assess current Cyber and Information Security profile and providing continuous input on solutions designs architecture and implementation efforts.
- Provide consultative support and direct involvement in technology architecture to ensure proper attention to security considerations and recommend secure solutions. Establish regular status reporting on risk treatment especially on progress and success of risk mitigating initiatives.
- Establish short- and long-term strategic plans, with emphasis on achievement of goals. Ability to plan a security road map to address risks and gaps.
- Grow and integrate the Travelport’s cyber security practice, re-validate partnerships and support contracts.
Please see complete job description online.Qualifications:
How to Apply:
- Possess deep domain expertise across a broad range of applications/products and adjacent systems.
- 10-15 years of experience in Information Security Governance, Privacy and Regulatory Compliance, and Cyber Security.
- Experience with many different security disciplines such as: Threat and vulnerability management, 24x7 SOC, Identity and access management, mainframe security, security architecture, application security, etc.
- Must have Experience with compliance regulations: PCI, SOX, GDPR, HIPAA, ISO, etc.
- CISSP certification.
- Has a proven track record running complex systems either local or cloud based with a focus on end to end global applications and environments.
- Evaluates TVPT SDLC, metrics and processes in comparison to TVPT goals and other company’s methodologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject area (computer science, computer management, information technology focus etc.) or equivalent work experience.
Familiarity with Cyber Security best practices and current and emerging technology.