Director of Security
Remote - North AmericaDescription:
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score. Qualifications:
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
We are a security company and Auth0's Security team is in the privileged position of supporting a security-first culture for a company that wants to make the internet safer.
Auth0 is looking for a Security leader to run our various Security Operations teams within the Auth0 Security and Compliance organization. This includes running dedicated teams focused on Detection and Response, Threat Intelligence, Security Tools, and general Security Operations. You don’t have to have run a SecOps team before, but you need to have been part of leading a team and doing it well. You need to be a passionate people manager, and you need to be ready to take the next step in your career.
This is an exciting time to join Auth0 as we are growing quickly and this role is an opportunity to drive the expansion of our Security team.
Please see complete job description online
How to Apply:
- Several years of experience in a security engineering management role and experience leading and developing managers.
- Proven record hiring and attracting talented Engineers in this competitive market
- Exposure to agile release processes and supporting tools and infrastructure
- Great organizational and project management skills
- You’re an excellent communicator and are comfortable working in a distributed environment
- Experience in large scale Cloud Environments
- Comfort managing a remote, globally distributed team