Senior Manager, Security
NASCAR seeks a talented professional to join in the position of Senior Manager, Security based in our Charlotte, North Carolina office.
This person will be responsible for assisting in managing security for all NASCAR events. Will establish and maintain liaison with all levels of public safety agencies, competitors, sponsors and media. Assist in managing the Corporate Security Program, to include facilities security, personnel security, assets security, investigations, crisis/risk management and business continuity/disaster recovery.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Direct the collection of information, intelligence, observations, analysis and lessons learned from events and all logical sources to refine NASCAR Security
- Standards, insuring that these refinements are communicated and adopted by all the facilities.
- Assist in development and implementation of security, crisis/risk management and business continuity/disaster recovery programs.
- Assist in development and dissemination of security policies and procedures.
- Develop liaison capabilities that facilitate close coordination with local, state, and federal law enforcement, public safety agencies, security officials in related entities and groups or organizations that will further NASCAR security objectives.
- Ensure strong local community relations on security issues.
- Interpret common security, technical, tactical, and scientific information in order to provide appropriate direction to subordinates.
- Prepare written reports and other documentation, plans and budgets for submission.
Please see complete job description online.Qualifications:
How to Apply:
- Bachelor's degree and 10 years’ experience in law enforcement or corporate security management.
- Must have experience in physical security, law enforcement or related field, sufficient to meet the minimum requirements for state and local licensing.
- Meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing and permit requirements for armed security work and specific protective device and weapons qualifications. Must qualify under federal HR 218 (Law Enforcement Safety Act).
- Experience publishing written reports and publishing travel advisories.
- Ability to travel up to 75%, including weekends