Aviation Security Manager
Amazon.com Services LLCLocation:
Southern California Region, CADescription:
The Aviation Security (AvSec) team is seeking an enthusiastic, customer obsessed AvSec Regional Manager to provide support and oversight for cargo transportation efforts in Amazon Air. This will encompass new initiatives for the transportation supply chain involving Amazon owned delivery methods or third party. The incumbent will be responsible for establishing risk-based security standards and ensuring compliance with both corporate policies, federal regulations and standardized processes. Responsibilities will also include ongoing assessment of operating risks and the development of appropriate mitigation strategies to sustain business operations, existing and future.Qualifications:
We are looking for a strong leader who embraces our core values and is excited about an opportunity to influence and support our growing Amazon Air network. This key role will support the Amazon Air operation programs with understanding, implementing, and validation of security requirements, to ensure employees, third party vendors, visitors, and our assets (lives, buildings, equipment, inventory, data, & intellectual property) are secure and that the organization is prepared to properly respond to various security related emergencies. You must have a demonstrated ability to utilize your security expertise and management strength to challenge conventional wisdom, think strategically, communicate effectively, drive results and leverage the necessary technical support that will be provided by both
Please see complete job description online.
- Bachelor degree (or higher) in security or related field
- 7+ years of experience in one or all of the following disciplines; corporate security management, transportation/supply chain security, aviation security.
- 7+ years of Security experience, specifically in Aviation Security
- 7+ years of Aviation Regulatory Security Compliance experience, specifically TSA and U.S Customs
- 7+ years as a security manager in a multi-location global corporate environment.
- 7+ years of experience in a customer service driven environment.
- 7+ years of experience conducting workplace risk investigations.
- Experience with all Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to travel 60%+ of the time.
- Ability to stand long hours, lift 20 pounds and work at times in an industrial environment.
How to Apply:
- Master’s degree in a related field or MBA
- Strong leadership skills and knowledge; ability to influence change and drive desired outcomes in a matrixed organization
- Ability to independently manage through ambiguity and handle changing priorities, to effectively prioritize, multitask, and exercise good judgment CPP, PSP or CFE certification.
- Experience with physical security control and surveillance systems.
- Lean Six Sigma and/or Green/Black Belt Certified
- Interviewing and Interrogation experience desired. Wicklander & Zulawksi certification
- Workplace Violence and/or Business Continuity experience