Corporate Security Manager
San Francisco, CADescription:
This role is focussed on managing our Corporate Security team and ensuring that the business and employees of Cruise are secure.
The Corporate Security team at Cruise focuses on partnering with groups throughout the company to build, maintain, and operationalize the security of how work gets done. We believe that doing things the secure way should be easy and the default experience for all teams at Cruise.
Corporate Security at Cruise is solved by building and engineering.
We are especially interested in speaking with candidates that have diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We’re solving novel security problems at Cruise; novel perspectives make this easier! This role can be fully remote for the right candidate!
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage a team of high functioning security engineers
- Work with the team to define and deliver short, middle, and long term strategies for securing the enterprise
- artner with teams throughout the organization to build the relationships and trust necessary to improve the state of security
- Enable the team to deliver projects and roll out security tools at scale
- Quickly triage and make decisions to unblock, and move forward business throughout the company
- Mentor, coach and grow team members and peers to fulfil their potential
What you must have:
- Experience managing and mentoring diverse individuals (diverse in both experience and skill set)
- A broad and practical understanding of security fundamentals
- Experience working with teams to evaluate needs, solutions, and guidance.
- Practical knowledge and experience working in public cloud environments (AWS, GCP, etc.)
- An interest in building creative solutions to challenging security problems
- Experience in creating security strategies and plans to meet business objectives
Contributions to the security community (open source, public research, blogging, presentations, etc)How to Apply: