Chief Information Security Officer
Remote - North AmericaDescription:
We are seeking an experienced Chief Information Security Officer to join our fast growing team. You will provide global leadership and strategy for both our products and for our company that will utilize your expertise in product security, information security and cyber security. The ideal candidate will bring an established track record of success as the top Information Security leader for a global organization, preferably within SaaS or Security companies.
What You Will Do
- Create and scale a rolling global information security strategy and roadmap to continuously enhance the security of our company and our customers.
- Partner with our Product Engineering team to create innovative and best-in-class security architecture within our products.
- Actively monitor security technology opportunities to establish highly effective global solutions designed to prevent and detect advanced threats to the company networks and systems.
- Develop KPIs and management metrics to report on the health and effectiveness of the global information security program.
Communicate directly with key customers to explain our Security products and features
- Develop and review global security programs and policies.
How to Apply:
- CISSP certification required
- 12+ years of product security, information security and cyber security experience required
- 5+ years of leadership experience and creating global Information Security strategy and plans
- Proven experience leading and developing a high-performing global Information Security team
- Expert understanding of Information Security including security technology architecture within products and the strategy and execution of global company security programs and standards
- Prior experience with a company that has gone through a successful IPO or with a company that was preparing for an IPO is strongly preferred.
- Prior experience with cloud computing infrastructures involving IaaS/SaaS/PaaS services is required
- Experience with global privacy laws such as GDPR and CCPA
- Experience evaluating, implementing and maintaining compliance frameworks like ISO27001, SOC2, FedRAMP, etc.
- Proven successes working with executive team members and stakeholders and deftly guiding complex decisions
- Ability to provide innovative leadership and thinking to global and cross-functional teams
- Strong ability to thrive in a fast-paced and highly matrixed environment
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills