Sr. Manager Global Security Operations
This role is responsible for day-to-day operations of the Company's Global Security Operations Center, which provides 24/7/365 global situational awareness of critical/meaningful events and crisis management. The incumbent will oversee intelligence efforts and orchestrate intelligence collection efforts across all business units. In the event of a crisis, the incumbent will activate the war-room and begin to leverage GSOC assets to assist in validating facts that will aid the crisis management team manage the problem. This role also ensures pertinent events are distributed across the organization to safeguard our customers, visitors, and associates. Key to success in this role is the ability to expeditiously investigate, evaluate, and disseminate information received and information to be distributed.
- Incumbent will track, assess and investigate incidents for situational awareness related to continuity of operations and security disciplines (i.e. Crisis Response, Emergency Preparedness, Travel Security, Executive Protection, and Event Security).
- Recruit and develop a team of talented and diverse associates to manage the day to day operations of the Global Security Operations Center.
- Must have experience working in a multi-faceted operations (fusion) center.
- Must have working experience of the EverBridge CEM platform.
- Must be skilled on major social media platforms (ex. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.).
- Critical thinker, confident decision-maker; skilled in time management.
- Exhibit a professional demeanor, skilled at navigating fast-paced corporate culture; excellent written and verbal communicator.
Please see complete job description online.Qualifications:
How to Apply:
- 10+ years’ corporate security or threat intelligence experience
- 10+ years’ operations center experience
- 10+ years’ experience leveraging diverse data systems
- 7+ years’ military experience relative to job responsibilities
- Professional Certifications - IALEIA/CICA, DoD/ASA, LEIU, IACA