Director, Global Security
Mountain View, CADescription:
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Manage, mentor and develop a high-performing team of safety and physical security professionals
- Proven ability to work across organizational boundaries with stakeholders, globally, at all levels throughout the company to deliver results
- Ability to work successfully leading cross-functional teams
- Provide thought leadership to the organization to ensure we are forward looking with approach and practices.
- Provide thoughtful, data-driven leadership to ensure we focus on priorities.
- Create an environment when our people feel safe and confident in our ability to protect them.
- Adaptive, balanced thinker with continuous improvement mindset
How to Apply:
- A dynamic, highly motivated thought partner to develop a clear vision and strategy to deliver comprehensive global safety and security programs along with the ability to execute
- 15+ years of progressive leadership in the field of corporate security including threat/risk assessment and mitigation, operations, environmental health & safety, executive protection/event security and compliance
- Incident management business resilience
- Deep capabilities with best in class technologies and tools
- In-depth knowledge of security, have developed and run end-to-end program development and execution, partner management, and demonstrated ability to deliver balancing speed and financial commitments.
- Deep experience in all facets of security and protection landscape including threat and risk, operations, business continuity, technology
- Proven ability to drive results and demonstrated to provide inspirational leadership
- Ability to provide clear, transparent leadership and engagement
- Outstanding change management capabilities
- Demonstrable record of delivering critical solutions within tight time frames, with multiple stakeholder groups, and competing priorities
- Deep strategic capabilities combined with being detail-oriented and hands-on
- Demonstrable track record as an influential leader
- Ability to evolve security strategy based on research, data, business direction, and industry trends
- Experience managing geographically diverse cyber workforce
- Skilled at using data driven approach to develop goals and influence decision making
- Excellent verbal, written communication and influencing skills
- B.A./B.S or equivalent work experience
- Eligible to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- Global travel required
- Role based in San Francisco Bay Area