New York, NYDescription:
The Global Security and Investigations (GSI) unit within Fiserv has overall responsibility for ensuring the safety and security of all Fiserv assets, employees, or operations in the U.S. and overseas. Key program areas that fall under GSI include Executive Travel & Protection, Investigation & Operations, Intelligence & Threat Analysis, Health & Safety, Personnel Screening & Compliance, and Physical Security.
As a Director Security, you can look forward to:
- Fiserv’s GSI unit is currently seeking candidate who can assume the role of Director of Physical Security.
- The incumbent will work with peers, internal stakeholders, senior management, as well as local, state/regional and federal law enforcement agencies to identify, mitigate, and resolve security issues impacting the company.
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- High School diploma required, Bachelor's degree preferred
- 15+ years of Security experience and at least five years of leadership.
- 10+years of law enforcement/ security experience which includes assignments to investigative units and at least 2 years of corporate investigative experience or a combination.
- Experience with all types of fraud investigations and experience in investigating crimes against people and property
- Experience with electronic access control systems and CCTV systems.
- Qualified in CPR, AED and Basic First Aid
- Experience with internal audit or review procedures.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.How to Apply: