Director of Security
New York, NYDescription:
- Serve as in-house expert on all matters pertaining to building services, security, safety and transportation.
- Lead a team of security and safety personnel in their day-to-day duties and responsibilities.
- Develop and implement security policies, protocols and procedures.
- Oversee physical safety and security of the building, employees, vendors, contractors, and visitors.
- Investigate all safety, security, and risk management related issues
- Maintain a secure environment and provide emergency evacuation and safety procedures to ensure safety of building occupants.
- Make certain that all security and fire life safety personnel maintain current New York State guard licenses and FDNY certificates of fitness and complete required yearly training.
- Carries out managerial responsibilities in accordance with Authority policies and applicable laws and regulations
- Provide advice and counsel to management on matters relating to employee and property safety and security
- Prepare staff schedules, adjusting on a day-to-day basis as needed
- Ensure that new hires receive all necessary training, including fire and emergency trainingQualifications:
- Security, 7 years (Required)
How to Apply:
- Fire Guard Certification (Preferred)
- Fire and Life Safety Director (Preferred)
- Certified Protection Professional (Preferred)