Global Disaster Recovery Solution Lead
Primary Location: Round Rock, TX
The Dell Security & Resiliency organization (SRO) manages the security risk across all aspects of Dell’s business. We are currently experiencing incredible growth in order to meet the security needs of the world’s largest technology company. With team members located in over 15 countries, you will have an excellent opportunity to influence the security culture at Dell and further develop your career.
Join us as a Global Disaster Recovery Solution Lead on our Enterprise Resiliency team located remotely in the United States to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Global Disaster Recovery Solution Lead, you will be responsible for managing Dell’s global Disaster Recovery Governance Program and will help Dell adequately prepare to contend with critical business disruptions in an increasingly complex world. This includes disrupting traditional Disaster Recovery practices using modern technology, automation and data science to develop the best-in-class, innovative Disaster Recovery best practices for Dell. You will partner with leaders in the Enterprise Resiliency Office and the Office of the CSO, and build strong relationships across the company, to secure organizational commitment for strategic and tactical support for the program.
Travel will vary depending on base office location.
- Design and implement a Global Disaster Recovery (DR) Governance Framework that provides a consistent, measurable, flexible, and scalable approach to recovery and resiliency that aligns with the goals of the company
- 10+ years' prior experience managing global enterprise-level Disaster Recovery Governance programs
- Experience working with and building effective Disaster Recovery-based criteria in automated solutions (SaaS) that house Disaster Recovery Plans
- Disaster Recovery thought leadership, best practice awareness and proven ability to identify and quantify risk using sound reasoning
- Extensive experience with cyber resiliency, resilient system architecture, High Availability, Cloud and emerging technology solutions
- Experience implementing and measuring Disaster Recovery compliance and resiliency across a large, global and complex enterprise
How to Apply:
- Professional certifications in business continuity, disaster recovery, and/or crisis management