Director of Global Supply Chain Security and Food Defense
Seoul, South KoreaDescription:
Coupang is seeking a motivated Director to lead our Global Supply Chain Security and Food Defense organization. This role is based out of Seoul, Korea and reporting into the Physical Security Organization. In this highly influential role, you will apply your critical thinking to own the effective implementation of security strategy and programs for Coupang's global supply chain. You will closely partner with leadership teams throughout the organization to ensure a safe, secure, and efficient working environment.
ResponsibilitiesHow to Apply:
- This position is responsible for developing a business wide end to end supply chain security program, setting the strategic direction, and driving implementation in close co-operation with the Fulfillment Centers leadership team, Physical Security team, Environmental, Health and Safety team, as well as the Logistics team to strengthen the overall Supply Chain Security and Food Defense program.
- Develop, promote and direct the strategic and operational global objectives for Supply Chain Security
Effectively coordinate and assist internal and external partners and cross functional teams to implement effective Supply Chain Security programs to detect, prevent and resolve supply chain threats and losses
Design and coordinate global supply chain security training, and awareness with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain a network of knowledgeable and influential persons in government, law enforcement, security, intelligence, and internal functions to serve as resources, collaborators and partners.
- Remain current with security industry practices (including C-TPAT, AEO, TAPA etc), trends and technologies. Identify innovative supply chain security trends and technologies that might be leveraged to protect and improve supply chain security operations.
- Actively engage in the development of Business Resilience structure in Coupang to ensure Supply Chain Security disruptions are integrated as part of the Business Resiliency program.
Key competencies of this position include:
- We are looking for a supply chain security expert, with 10+ years working experience in Supply Chain Management role, at a senior level with proven track record delivering business results.
- You have a relevant education or professional working experience in the area of Supply Chain Management or alternatively risk management, security Management but all focused on the supply chain.
- You have effective English communication and stakeholder management skills. In-depth experience from Logistics & Distribution, e-commerce supply chain operations preferable.
- You have strong passion for security, logistics and working with risk mitigation in the supply chain.
- Have a good understanding of supply chain management, risk management principles and application of mitigating measures to reduce risks.
- Strong verbal, written and organizational skills and the demonstrated ability to solve problems and make sound decisions.
- Detail and process oriented while possessing the ability to multi-task, balance responsibilities, and think outside the box.
- TAPA audit certification.
- ASIS or other professional security organization memberships are preferred.
Please follow the URL below for information on how to apply.URL: