Director, Physical Security
As the Director of Physical Security Services, you are responsible for the overall success of the physical security program for CTFV to include SCIF/SAPF/Closed area construction oversite, security system design and installation reviews, security guard management, Badging services, and Security Operations Center (SOC) management
- Ability to communicate at various levels of the organization to gain direction, insights, and status.
- Ability to provide leadership, oversight and direction in a clear and concise manner to support Corporate Security compliance and project management as it relates to supporting company and security goals and also harboring partnerships with other functional organizations within CTFV.
- Coordinates with facilities and real estate in the performance of corporate facility plans
- Participates in security self-inspections
- Knowledge of current and up-coming security policies and procedures
- Program manager for our security guard contracts
- Procurement support as it relates to business needs for the security organization.
- Maintain the pulse on service level agreements and support mechanisms to internal and external customers as it relates to physical security
- Forging partnerships with other industry partners and government agencies.
- Serve as collaborative member of the security leadership team to ensure success of the security mission for CTFV.
- 10+ years of experience running/leading multidiscipline security programs as it relates physical security, as well as an in-depth understanding of program protection
- Demonstrated experience/success planning and executing programs and initiatives for large scale companies and clearance populations understanding agility is key.
- BA or BS degree.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
- Excellent executive level oral and written communications skills are essential
- Demonstrated ability to build strong teams; recruit top talent and develop colleagues of all levels.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build relationships, influence outcomes, and to deliver effective presentations to a variety of audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to interact comfortably with all levels of management and actively participate on senior leadership teams.
- Experience in identifying and applying innovative ideas to business problems and shepherding them through the development stage to implementation and successful adoption.
Clearance Required TS/SCIHow to Apply: