Sr. Manager Corporate Security
San Francisco, CADescription:
We are looking for a Corporate Security leader who thrives in a dynamic growth environment. This role will support Corporate Security requirements for Invitae’s national and international Corporate Real Estate Portfolio. This role will also collaborate with internal, external partners and agencies to monitor company security-related services for company managed properties or facilities globally.
The ideal candidate will have a consistent track record of achieving results and will support their team through forward-looking plans, effective communication, freedom with accountability, and personal development opportunities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops and implements global company security-related services for company managed properties or facilities nationally or internationally.
- Works independently to manage market level security operations including supervision of property level security managers.
- Has direct responsibility for budget management of market security operation.
- Assesses quality and efficiency of security operations.
- Makes recommendations concerning any changes to personnel and procedures in order to provide maximum security.
- Works directly with security vendors to ensure contract adherence and that company standards are maintained.
- Ensures quarterly security KPI's are met.
- Coordinates Company security initiatives with vendor staff.
- Provides oversight and guidance to Security Managers for security related issues and concerns.
- Escalates incidents to appropriate company and security leaders.
To perform this job successfully, you must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- The individual must be able to collaborate with Risk Management to support Disaster Recovery and with Talent Operations to support the employee experience.
- The individual must obtain external benchmarking information and perform program audits for effectiveness.
- Must formally consult with key stakeholders for feedback to assist with meeting and exceeding overall company goals and objectives.
- Coach and develop team and champion integrated systems evaluation & implementation.
- Develop leading/lagging/in-process systems performance management
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college in Criminal Justice or Business-Related field and or 10+ years previous experience in Corporate Security management or law enforcement.
- Experience in handling contracts and budgeting preferred.
Global Corporate Security background preferred.
CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES:
- Meets local or national security staff certification requirements.
- Certified Protection Professional (CPP) preferred.
How to Apply:
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret the most complex business documents.
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive issues.