Head of Physical Security Strategy (Risk & Security) Full time
New York, NY
The role is responsible for developing, maintaining, and ensuring compliance against the overall Global Safety & Security (GSS) Strategy. Specifically -
- Key Controls
- GSS Code-of-Conduct
- GSS Policy
- GSS Domain Standards
- Threat Vulnerability Risk Assessments
- Physical Security Basis of Design Manual / Physical Security Requirements
- Planning, Design, Bid, and Construction Management Standards
- Federal Regulatory Requirements
- Merger & Acquisition Guidelines
- Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Third Party Contractual Requirements & Vendor Management
- The role reports directly into the Vice President of Visa Global Safety & Security (GSS).
Please see complete job description online.
- 10 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 8 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters/ MBA/JD/MD) or at least 3 years of work experience with a PhD
- 12 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or 8-10 years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 6+ years of work experience with a PhD10 or more years of direct work experience in all of the applicable domains.
- 15 or more years of work experience in a Corporate Security position of responsible charge.
- Subject Matter Expertise (5 years’ experience minimum) in Executive Protection, Event Security, Travel Safety & Security, Workplace Violence Prevention, Kidnap Preparedness, Physical Countermeasures, Electronic Security Systems, and Security Staffing.
- 10 years of direct experience in Risk Management.
- Expert Customer Relations and Leadership Skills - Ability to manage a diverse range of internal stakeholders, including Executives and Senior Management, Lines of Business, Global Security, Travel, Compliance, Audit, Human Resources, Procurement, Legal, Communications, Global Real Estate and Facilities, as well as participating on cross functional project teams.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in developing, analyzing, interpreting, and presenting solutions to complex business models
- Strong executive presence and the ability to influence and build credibility as a ‘trusted advisor’ with leadership from global functions and geographies.
- Strong time management, organizational planning, and problem-solving skills.
- Be a poised leader and team player who gains support from all levels of the organization, including senior executives.
- Excellent follow-up skills with attention to detail and ability to multi-task, have leadership presence, strong team-orientation and interpersonal skills, flexibility, and strong analytical skills.
- Proven ability to work independently and effectively in a complex environment with multi-location ASIS CPP or PSP, or CISSP certifications desirable
How to Apply: