Senior Security Engineering Manager
The Security Engineering – Senior Manager will lead a team of security engineers to achieve a vision of cloud security by automation. The vision of “security is code”, will require this individual to build and maintain a team of cloud engineers that are able to write code against cloud native API’s to identify security compliance issues across three public cloud platforms (Azure, GCP and AWS). The successful candidate will work with Enterprise Information Security (EIS), in partnership with Enterprise Technology teams, to build and maintain development environments that provide code quality and control at scale. The successful candidate will have a strong combination of devops, Agile, developer tools, cloud technologies and structured engineering/delivery. The successful candidate will maintain a close watch on how the industry is changing and evolving to stay ahead of our competitors.
- Help develop new devsecops strategies and implementations for the company.
- Oversee the full life cycle of software solution implementation.
- Manage and monitor project flow and ensure that it meets reliability and operation quality.
- Responsible for plan, build and implementation of new code using latest technologies
- Manage team of security engineers, assigning and monitoring project task.
- Advisory role to Cloud Security Executive Director on devsecops matters relating to design of automation components.
- Subject matter expertise on devops and devsecops.
- Champion a DevOps security model so that security is automated and elastic across all platforms.
- 5+ years of prior experience in a technology/engineering related field
- 3+ year of experience in managing a team
- 3+ years of experience in devops/devsecops environment
- 1+ years’ experience managing a team of engineers
- 2+ years’ experience working in public cloud environments
- Five or more years of relevant work experience.
- Deep understanding of devops and devsecops
- Experience in managing engineering teams in large corporate culture
- Knowledge of enterprise level devops patterns.
- Knowledge of python, terraform, CI/CD pipeline, etc.
- Demonstrated willingness and capability to learn new technologies in a rapidly changing environment.
- Performed similar role in other enterprise organizations.
- Understanding of cloud technology and related cloud programming languages (Python)
- Technical cloud certification(s)
- A deep understanding of devops landscape and how tools and technologies can be leveraged to achieve desired outcomes.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to solve problems with global peers across various functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
How to Apply: