Engage with fellow business continuity professionals across different industries that face the same risks and threats that you do. Improve the value of your program within your organization. Improve the value of your program within your organization. We invite you to join and be part of the next generation of business continuity and crisis management program development. The BSBP Group was initially founded on work conducted at Michigan State University (MSU) around their Critical Incident Protocol initiative and its related programs.
This Group will be led by Security Executive Council (SEC) Emeritus Faculty Dean Correia, formerly of Walmart Canada.
As a participant, you will receive:
* The following MSU and SEC developed BC research reports valued at $125.00:
* Availability to participate in a Social Capital Survey,
(administered and evaluated by MSU) that measures the strength of internal
partnerships for joint crisis management
* Opportunity for peer sharing virtual meetings
* Security Executive Council’s Find it For Me!™ service; we
help you find what you’re looking for
* Receive a 30% discount on additional Council developed store
items including all on-demand awareness and training videos
* Discounts for Council strategic alliance partner
conferences and training
* Business Continuity Best Practices newsletter
* SEC Insights newsletter: Updates on Council activities,
new resources, services and emerging trends
* Opportunity to engage Council Faculty (former senior
* Future offers on business continuity tools and solutions
** This resource is available at a discount to the Council community and strategic alliance partners based upon their level of involvement. Please contact
Rob West if you need assistance.