Transitioning Public Sector Leadership and Security Expertise to the Business Bottom Line
Click for more information or to order this book from our partner on the Elsevier website.
From One Winning Career to the Next
is for those who desire to transition from a government and/or military service career to the corporate world and become a business focused security leader. Author J. David Quilter's
leadership experience spans decades of contributions in both the public and private sectors. Among Quilter's key contributions as a senior security executive at four Fortune 500 corporations has been implementing new security paradigms that directly contribute to the business bottom line. This book focuses on the leadership skills the next generation of security leader needs to have a positive impact for any business or organization.
This book is ideal for those who:
Click here to view a sample!
- Are transitioning from a government or military position to business security leadership
- Want to understand why security leadership is a priority in the post 9-11 world
- Are the administrator or executive of any educational, financial, industrial, or health care institution
- Want to understand the new paradigm of security leadership, and especially how a true security leader can positively impact corporation’s “bottom line.”
- Are concerned about the safety and well-being of your employees and clients
- Need to hire a skilled security professional to analyze, foresee, mitigate, and prevent crises in your organization
- Are a lifelong learner and enjoy “thinking outside the box”
To gain an in-depth understanding of this resource and how you can apply it, please click here to view our Tools and Solutions Snapshot video.
** Note: This resource is available at no cost or at a discount to the Council community and strategic alliance partners based upon their level of involvement. Please contact Rob West if you need assistance.