Measures & Metrics in Corporate Security: A Workbook for Demonstrating How Security Adds Value to Business
Companion to Measures and Metrics in Corporate Security, Series1
Measures and Metrics in Corporate Security was written as a workbook to help the security professional, the security manufacturing executive, the systems integrator and the security consultant identify what should be measured, and how to most effectively convey information on the value of your product, program or services to senior management. Author George Campbell
, former CSO for Fidelity Investments, is an expert in the field of security-related metrics. The book includes 375 metrics examples in thirteen categories that Mr. Campbell has compiled from his 30 years of experience. The metrics cover topics including information risk management, security operations & physical security, business conduct and reputation risks, due diligence examination, criminal & investigations, communicating risk knowledge, audit implications, and much more.
For more insight on how to apply the knowledge in the workbook, please
see George Campbell's column entitled
Metrics for Success
SAVE 30% by purchasing this specially priced combined print version of the workbook and companion PowerPoint presentation slides package!
The companion PowerPoint presentation material offers:
- Covers how to start a metrics program
- Explains the benefits to showing Security's contribution and value using metrics
- Provides tips for how to present findings to senior management
- Includes 375 real examples of security metrics aggregated into 13 categories
- Includes many example of graphs and charts
- Real life security metrics examples
- Customizable to your security metrics program
- Used by leading former and current security executives
- Notes from Council Faculty on how to best to present to senior management
- Professionally designed
To gain an in-depth understanding of this resource and how you can apply it, please view our Tools and Solutions Snapshot videos for the workbook and PowerPoint companion.
If you need help gettign your metrics program started or to the next leevel, we
have additional ways to assist you. Please
contact us to learn more.
** Note: This resource is available at no cost or at a discount to the Council community and strategic alliance partners based upon their level of involvement. Please contact Rob West if you need assistance.