Five Essential Considerations for Establishing a Valued Global Security Operations Center (GSOC)
SEC Faculty Collective Knowledge
1. Communicate the Value Story:
2. Make the Compelling Business Case:
3. Internal/External Peer Comparison:
4. Service Performance and Value Metrics:
5. Qualitative/Quantitative Return on InvestmentQuantitative:
Next Steps:The Security Executive Council is helping the world's leading organizations optimize their Security Operations Centers. From participation in Best Practices groups to individualized solutions, you can leverage our team of successful experienced experts in Security Operations Centers to help ensure your program is effective and valued.
For more information on this topic see Program Best Practices: Global Security Operations Centers (GSOC)
Watch our 3-minute video to learn about how the SEC works with security leaders. Contact us at: contact @secleader.com.
Copyright Security Executive Council. Last Updated: November 27, 2018
You can download a PDF of this resource below.