A Community of Qualified Proven Solution Providers
Will you benefit from:
- Associating your brand with Tier 1 Leaders?
- Qualifying your solution as Board-level risk proven practice?
- Endowing research to advance wider community protection?
- Having access to former and current CSOs that are strategically situated to ensure ongoing and sustainable partnering opportunities?
- Being part of a community of like-minded, performance focused and data centric entrepreneurs that are willing to share best practices, resources, tools, and network contacts?
The SIP Program is an informed diligence process that provides end users a degree of confidence as they choose security product and service providers. Selected companies are evaluated for their risk mitigation and return on investment capabilities, as well as their trustworthiness. This program allows practitioners to more easily identify trusted, capable solutions for unique environments.
SIP is a part of the Security Executive Council’s (SEC) Security 2020™ initiative. SEC Tier 1 Leaders are eligible for preferred SIP pricing. The SEC will examine products/services in the field and validate that they are consistent with partner's value proposition.
Some benefits of a SIP annual membership:
- Your introduction and engagement with the rest of our SIP community through bi-monthly SIP community conference calls as well as quarterly 1-on-1 SEC Faculty Member (former CSOs) business reviews. The objective of these calls is to better drive win-win-win SIP opportunities.
- Your Proven Solution case study will be publicized on our website and in newsletters with a 15,000 + readership.
- The opportunity to present your Proven Solution case study with your endorsing end user at one of our Next Generation Security Leadership Program events.
- Receipt of one (1) SEC produced publication (book or report) of your choice from the Elsevier store. You can choose one (1) item from either the Books or Reports categories.
- Collaboration within the SEC community to produce “State-Of-The-Industry” publications or podcasts. Click to see some examples. Our publications or podcasts allow you to share factual and SEC authenticated industry knowledge that clearly identifies proven value solution value.
- Revenue share potential with the SEC
Solution Innovation Partner Case Studies:
Consolidating and optimizing global risk mitigation is often talked about but seldom persuasively proven. The Solution Innovation Partner case studies showcase how talented security practitioners and capable solution providers can collectively identify client opportunities. The results include improved protection, cost, mission assurance and ongoing influence.
Appriss: Persistent, Real Time Criminal Activity Checks with Past Review Reduces Insider Threat
Aronson Security Group: Optimizing Security Operations Center for Regional Transit
ASSA ABLOY: Securing a Complex Data Center Environment
Dataminr: Real-Time Threat Detection Protecting People and Assets
Endera: Persistent Background Screening Improves Compliance and Exception Reporting
Northland Controls: Global Security Operations Center As A Service
How to Participate or Become Involved:
Francis D’Addario, Emeritus Faculty for Strategic Influence and Innovation at email@example.com
Dean Correia, Emeritus Faculty, Canada at firstname.lastname@example.org
Read more about who our Solution Innovation Partners are.