The Security Leadership Research Institute (SLRI) is dedicated to providing independent and actionable research to the corporate security community. The SLRI’s goal is to document the entire spectrum of risk management and security through research. If you need to benchmark your security programs, you need to become involved. There is no cost to participants.
Currently Open Benchmarks:
Corporate Security Organizational Structure, Cost of Services and Staffing Benchmark
Since 2012 our landmark benchmark covers security program costs, program ownership, reporting structures and more. View selected highlights
from the 2021 report.
Interested? Complete this short form
to request to participate in the survey and get access to the research results. (Note: Security budget information is required to participate. Please consider forwarding information about this survey to the person(s) who have access to budget information.)
Additional benchmarks and assessments:
Security Convergence Continuum
Security Executive Success in Your First Three Years
GSOC Benchmark - contact us for how to participate at email@example.com
What Does the SLRI Do?
- Conducts security related research and metrics.
- Research by practitioners for practitioners.
- Industry validation of research findings.
- Emerging trend reports and quick polls.
- Practitioner based research reports and benchmarks.
- Research and analyses conducted by experienced research professionals.
- Immediate quick poll results for snapshots of issues.
- Opportunities to participate in select Tier 1 Leader initiatives.
- Custom research opportunities.
Examples of Projects:
Who Can Participate?
- Practitioners in charge of security programs; practitioners can be from any facet of security (corporate, information, compliance, risk).
- Practitioners from publicly traded companies, private companies, non-profits and government agencies.
Contact us for more information or questions