Threats come from all angles, in many forms, and sometimes all at once. Having a strategic perspective on comprehensive risk mitigation is paramount. In Influencing Enterprise Risk Mitigation, Francis J. D’Addario lays the groundwork for looking at risk comprehensively, always while keeping people – our most important asset – safe and informed.
The book discusses the geography of risk, how to make security a priority for the business, and how to use data to quantify the benefits of all-hazards (comprehensive) risk mitigation and learn from mistakes.
Ways to use this resource:
- Inform a comprehensive risk strategy
- Help prioritize risk across the enterprise
- Better understand the geography of risk and implications on your supply chain
- Help remap risk to your organization after an incident or event
- Convince management to look at a wider range of risk by learning how to talk about these issues in a strategic voice that executives will understand and value
To read an excerpt of this resource, click below.
To purchase the full book, visit https://www.elsevier.com/books/influencing-enterprise-risk-mitigation/daddario/978-0-12-417233-3