EVP, Chief Retail Offcer/Security Officer
Little Rock, AR
Eagle Bank and Trust is a decisively well-established community bank with a storied history dating back to 1919 with currently over 24 locations in 5 states. Our mission is to inspire dynamic customer relationships through innovative financial solutions with a focus on community service. Eagle Bank and Trust is a workplace where you can build genuine and authentic connections with every customer, either for one day or sometimes for a lifetime. We believe you CAN make a difference with just one interaction!
We offer comprehensive benefits and excellent pay and ask that you join us in continuing our legacy of helping our customers reach their financial goals. We welcome you to apply for one of our excellent opportunities and begin your solid future with Eagle Bank and Trust.
General Description: Responsible for the overall administrative effectiveness for the Branch Retail Network of Eagle Bank. Responsibility includes the overall sales performance and skills development of all retail employees. Responsible for all functions of training and enforcing of Policies and Procedures to the Retail staff, while ensuring that excellent customer service is provided. Responsibility for enforcing and training all Banking Regulations to the Retail, Security Officer for the bank. Must reinforce all security measures throughout the bank.
- Responsible for training and development of staff, estimating personnel needs, assigning work, meeting completion dates, interpreting and ensuring consistent application of organizational policies.
- Monitor employee activities, assist with problems, and act when necessary to ensure work quality standards and planning schedules are maintained.
- Handle overall HR-related issues for Retail network related to staffing, including hiring.
- Perform general management duties, exercising usual authority concerning staff, performance appraisals, promotions, and terminations.
- Responsible for overall effectiveness for bank Retail network including adherence to policy changes and procedures, including monitoring NSF/OD accounts and refunds, cash items, closed account procedures, outages, and losses.
- Ensure customer service levels exceed expectations. • Has impact on budgeting, controlling costs, planning, scheduling, and procedural change. • Responsible for physical building concerns and coordinating any improvements with appropriate vendors.
- Responsible for approval of invoices as pertains to the branches. • Responsible for writing and revising policies and procedures as needed to present to Executive Management
- May be responsible for Special Projects as assigned by Executive Management
- Must have knowledge of security policy and procedures including security systems, disaster recovery and business continuity and other banking regulations, as the responsibility for training the entire bank is a primary function of this position.
Please see complete job description online.
Qualifications, Duties and Technical Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education and experience
- 5+ years relevant branch or financial services experience
- Thorough knowledge in platform and teller operations
- Thorough knowledge of security policy, procedures, and systems
- Effective customer and public relation skills • Effective leadership, management, coaching, presentation, and training skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive and there may be additional duties and responsibilities assigned, as well as modified to meet the organizations needs as they occur. This job description does not constitute an employment contract and this position is an “At-Will” employment position.
How to Apply: