Information System Security Manager (ISSM)
KBR has a requirement for an Information System Security Manager (ISSM) to support Cybersecurity requirements for the Mission Planning and Analysis System (MPAS) managed by Air Force Life Cycle Management Center (AFLCMC/HBC). Responsibilities include producing components of the accreditation and sustainment package integral to the MPAS program environment, in accordance with Risk Management Framework (RMF). Assist USSTRATCOM J6 Information System Owner (ISO) with their Integrated Strategic Planning and Analysis Network (ISPAN). Review IT engineering proposals to ensure compliance of cybersecurity requirements for an IATT and ATO. Establish cybersecurity processes and system testing. Gather, protect, and review system audit logs. Participate and provide support for program management technical reviews. Reviews and implements security policies and procedures. Draft accreditation support documents for USSTRATCOM and Program Management Office. Applicants must be proficient with Microsoft tools to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
The candidate should be able to:
Interact with multiple stakeholders, identify technical details/requirements, and track/verify implementation.
Read and understand technical documentation to ensure interface requirements have been accurately fulfilled.
Troubleshoot software deployments and identify potential methods of resolving implementation issues
- Engineer with 15 years’ experience in information security certification and accreditation support for all applications, systems, and networks in accordance with appropriate policies and requirements.
- Requires a college or university degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Able to obtain ISSM, IAM, CISSP, or equivalent is required withing 6 months of start date
- 10+ years of experience, or equivalent work experience in lieu of degree
- Ansible experience
- Active Top Secret security clearance is required
- US citizeni
Desired (not required)
- Experience with DevSecOps
How to Apply: