Golden Valley, MN; Bloomfield, CO
Your Role Will Include:
- Providing security strategy, leadership, consulting, and education consistent with the Honeywell Global Security organization, policies, and standards
- Leading a team of security professionals and providing mentorship, expertise, and direction in areas of physical and customer program security, insider threat programs, guard management, and secured communications/systems across multiple locations
- Serving as an advocate for the business while maintaining a clear focus on risk and security, helping to identify and assess risks to the business unit.
- Managing and coordinating all information security activities, programs and initiatives for the business as well as providing security incident support.
- Helping leadership understand potential risk impacts and possible controls in business terms.
- Driving results and effectively managing multiple tasks and projects in a dynamic environment
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8+ years’ experience in industrial security
- United States (US) Citizenship to obtain and maintain government security clearance
- Active Top-Secret clearance with polygraph
- Ability to translate business drivers into security actions
- Proficiency with government security directives
- Industrial Security Certifications
- In-depth knowledge of DoD or other government security regulatory authorities
- Ability to influence others and interact with all levels of management
How to Apply: