Workplace Investigations Manager
- Seeking a Workplace Investigations Manager who will complete thorough and high-quality investigations from start to finish, including conducting interviews, reviewing data and documents, preparing reports, consulting attorneys, and engaging with the business.
- Use a consistent framework to recommend action and outcomes.
- Support departmental management in implementing strategic direction for the team.
- Collaborate with other team members to refine or improve Workplace Investigations
- Team processes.
- Help to identify practical insights that can be shared with partners to improve processes, build business solutions, and mitigate risks.
- Promote diversity and inclusion in the department and team and encourage the sharing of diverse opinions and concerns.
- Foster a culture of trust, values, respect, and accountability within the team.
- BA/BS Degree in applicable field such as Human Resources, Law, Compliance, Criminal Justice
- Spanish speaking skills preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in conducting workplace misconduct investigations (including leading interviews), such as harassment, discrimination, retaliation, workplace violence, and wage and hour issues
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to influence
- Excellent skills in managing sensitive situations
- Effective communication and listening skills
- Objective problem solver with strong ethics
- Strong time-management skills with the ability to identify and efficiently prioritize critical and/or sensitive investigations
- Ability to be a partner and trusted advisor to key collaborators
- Great teammate
How to Apply: